Terms and Conditions
Our Customer Service
Shipping & Delivery:
Speedtrainer uses only the best courier companies when delivering your product.
We’ve listed the options for you to choose from below. Please read the ‘terms and conditions’ regarding delivery.
- The Courier Operates from 8:00AM-17:00PM, Monday to Friday.
- All our trusted courier partners are hand to hand couriers, no P.O Box Addresses.
- Please make sure someone is present at the address to sign for your purchase, or alternatively, select your work address for delivery purposes.
- Full amount on order must be paid before effecting delivery.
- Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, and are subject to signature authorisation.
- Orders with incorrect billing information, or requiring additional verification, will be delayed.
- Order may be delayed if the following applies: customer is not present to receive order (delivery is attempted twice by the courier, after which it is returned to Speedtrainer); address is incorrect on order.
- Orders placed before 2PM on any given day are usually dispatched the same day. Customers will be contacted in the event of a stock issue or a delay of dispatch.
Delivery is Free everywhere in South Africa.
Main Centres take 2-3 Days.
Regional Areas take 3-5 days.
Costs R85 and ensures that your product is delivered to your door in the quickest time possible.
Main centres ONLY (takes 1-2 days).
Carts to the value of R3000 or more automatically receive free express delivery.
Collecting in store:
Orders can be collected within an hour at one of our pre-arranged stores.
Payment & Security:
We use a well-known, reliable payment provider in South Africa called Payfast.
Payment options are:
- Credit card payments: Visa & Mastercard
- Instant EFT: Enables you to make payments with traditional internet banking to South African leading banks. No two-day waiting period, no proof of payment required, and no disclosing of financial information.
- ATM debit cards (via PayD). Enter your debit card and mobile phone number, then authenticate the transaction on your phone. The system works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN network and with debit cards issued by Absa, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- Review the security & fraud prevention from the following link: https://www.payfast.co.za/security-fraud/
Want to exchange?
Fashion and footwear products can be exchanged for a different size provided the product is available at original purchase price. We will collect the unwanted product and deliver the replacement at a cost of R75. If your preferred product is not immediately available we'll credit your account with the purchase price (or refund you, if you prefer) within7 days of you logging the return.
We reserve the right to inspect the product to validate your return.
Return must be within seven days of receipt of goods.
Credit Card Refunds take up to 7 days by law.
The courier will supply a flyer bag when collecting.
NB: All goods for exchanging/refund must be undamaged/unworn with all the relevant packaging still intact/undamaged for us to be able to return them to our stock.
NO RETURNS ON CAPS OR SALE ITEMS.
Our promise to you: If an item sent to you is the wrong size/not as ordered, such item will be collected via express service and the correct order sent to you, also via be express.
Lay-By Terms and Conditions:
- Lay-by's can be done via on online payments. Please contact customer service on 086 137 7737 to make arrangements;
- 10% deposit; 3 months to pay it off;
- No style changes; only size changes allowed on lay-bys;
- No refunds; only credit notes allowed. A credit note cannot be used to lay-by, only as a final payment;
- Subject to a 10% cancellation fee;
All items and shipping costs on the website are inclusive of VAT prices.